Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Cake Fudge - YUM!!!

Mom and I just got back from the Dallas Market where we saw and ordered some new and exciting gifts for the store. As soon as they start arriving I will let you know.

However, the best thing we found at Market was a new recipe for fudge...Birthday Cake Fudge! YUMMY! It is the best stuff I have ever had in my life! It is so good I want to eat an entire pan (although my Weight Watchers leader may frown upon that...I wonder how many points a piece of fudge is???).

If you are by the store you have just got to stop in to try some of this fudge. It is soooo good I just cannot even explain it. It makes you want to celebrate every day with some Birthday Cake fudge!

We also have some new flavors for Valentine's Day like Chocolate Cheesecake, Strawberry Cheesecake, Strawberry Nut, and Chocolate Covered Strawberry. Tracy, our fudge lady, even came up with "Sprinkle Me Happy" Valentine's Day fudge...it comes in plain vanilla or plain chocolate but it is so cute!

Have a great day...Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment