Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dallas Market Madness!!!

WoW! What a trip to the Dallas Market I just had. This was my first year to ever do the Dallas Market all by myself and let me tell you...it was fun and scary all at the same time! In the past, I have always gone to Market with either my mom, Molly, and/or Kathy. But this year I was solo...I can't wait to see how the new items I ordered do in the store.

I got several new fun lines like Servant's Heart, Glory Haus, and Planet Cowgirl. Of course I still ordered from those great lines that we have had for many years such as Texas Products, Cactus Rose, Truly Texas, and many, many more!

We already have items arriving in the store and new stuff is expected every day. This is one of the best times of the year at the Pecan Shed. It is like Christmas in July for us!

You need to stop in soon to check out all the new items! However, you had better hurry. Yesterday we could not keep up with our customers. As soon as we unpacked the new products to put them out our customers were buying many of them as soon as they hit the shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment