Monday, April 12, 2010

Pecan Shed Party...

The Pecan Shed staff and their guests had a "Bowling Back to the 80s" party on Sunday at Village Bowl (I am sure we surprised a lot of people at the bowling alley since I forgot to mention it was going to be an "80s costume party" to the alley staff). With almost 30 people in attendance and 10 of them dressed in full 80s gear all of us had a lot of fun! None of us will become professional bowlers anytime soon but we all had a good laugh at each other and ourselves.

I want to thank all of those who did dress up for the party. I loved everyone's outfit! Rowdy was the overall winner in the vote contest but it was a close race because all the outfits were really good.

I am not sure how we will top this party next year but I have no doubts we will think of something!

No comments:

Post a Comment