Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 2010 Dallas Market...

This past weekend I attended the Dallas Gift Market with Mom and Becky. We had a lot of fun, did a lot of walking, saw a lot of great gift ideas, and put the credit card to a lot of use! The June Market is always the time we gear up for the Holidays. While it is hard to think about Christmas time in 100 degree temperatures, we are lucky they keep the showroom floors at about 50 degrees which helps us to think about cooler days ahead.

We reordered many of our most popular items. The horned (or horny...whichever your preference) toads have been such a big hit that we ordered LOTS more and will be getting in some new designs as well. We also found some great UT, Tech, A&M, and TCU items for those looking for unique collegiate gifts. And we ordered more jalapeno grillers, Texas waffle makers, and Texas gifts and souvenirs. Plus for my serious coffee drinkers (Jeri)...don't worry! I got plenty of our delicious Southern Pecan coffee headed this way! I told them to ship ASAP so I hope it will be here by the first of next week. They even have a new coffee flavor...Butter Pecan Rum that I got to try as well.

As I mentioned, we also focused on Christmas so we ordered lots of great Texas and western ornaments and home decor items. If you are looking for a unique gift come Christmas time, the Pecan Shed is the place to shop!

After two very busy and full days at Market my feet (and my bank account) were glad to be back in Wichita Falls. We came home to some cooler temperatures and nice rain too which made it even better to be back home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment