Saturday, July 23, 2011

Desperate Times...

I know God knows our needs. I also know He will provide for us. I also know my 3 year old has been praying hard for rain!

Times are getting very desperate around here. We are about to enter a sever water shortage which will mean limited to almost no watering.

For those of you who might not know a lot about trees...pecan trees especially...they need water...and LOTS of it right now.

Before the pecan's meat solidifies the pecan goes through a "water stage"...thus the need for a lot of water. If we don't get rain or are not allowed to water then the trees will not have enough water to make the pecans fill out properly...or at all in some cases.

I know lots of farmers...and just people in general...are hurting right now. Animals too! Pray for rain! Pray for several days of good, soaking rain to fall all over the state of Texas, Oklahoma, and whichever other states are experiencing drought conditions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment