Tuesday, October 23, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fc1hapzY&feature=youtu.be

Click on the link above to check out the new Pecan Shed commercial. I think Presley and Dotty did a fabulous job!!! Of course…I may be biased…Presley is my niece and Dotty is my kiddo!

It is crazy to think not that long ago Presley was just a baby in the commercials. Those days we had more fun watching her play with (and occasionally chew on) the Texas toys. (We did make Memaw buy the toys that got excessively drooled on.)

Then it was just a few years ago that we spent well over an hour trying to film a 30 second commercial because Dotty and Presley were fighting so much! Those times made me rethink having little ones in our commercials, but somehow we made it through. Thanks to fantastic editing, no one was able to see the tantrums and tears that went on “behind the scenes” that day!

This year was a pretty smooth shoot I must say. Once the girls got their microphones on it was like they became true professionals and they “hit their marks” without much trouble (although Dotty did try to talk over Presley a time or two…nothing new there though). I am not sure if it was having the battery pack clipped to their dresses or if it was my subtle…yet stern…threat…I mean pep talk…that I gave them just before they “went on”…either way…they did great!

Stop in to the Pecan Shed for New Crop Pecans, yummy fudge, Texas gifts…and so much more! If you are lucky you just might run into Presley or Dotty and I have no doubts they would LOVE to sign an autograph for you!!! (In fact, if they ask you if you want one…please say yes…child actors have such fragile egos! LOL!)



No comments:

Post a Comment