Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Need Rain...

I was out at the orchards yesterday visiting my dad and things are very dry out there! We are in desperate need of a rain (as many people are right now). We irrigate one orchard, so those trees are not as desperate as the other orchards that are non-irrigated, but a rain would be a welcomed sight for the whole area.

The next few days have our best predicted chances of rain so I am keeping my fingers AND my toes crossed and saying extra special prayers for some rain. (If you drive by the Pecan Shed you might even see us do a rain dance...anything to bring on the moisture).

One of my favorite customers, Troy Monroe, was in yesterday. We were talking about the need for rain and he has such a great positive outlook on life that he simply said "Well, we are one day closer to rain than we were yesterday."

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment