Monday, September 13, 2010

Pecans and Squash...Who Knew?!

One of our loyal customers...Kelly...has a blog called The Meaning of Pie (find it at themeaningofpie.com). She has lots of great and unique recipes and this new one "Squash Cake" seems to really fit both descriptions. She was kind enough to send me an email saying how once again she used delicious Pecan Shed Pecans in her new recipe and she wanted me to check it out...here is the actually link to the page...http://www.themeaningofpie.com/2010/09/squash-cake/

We love it when our customers let us know that they enjoy our pecans and we love it even more when they tell the whole world...via the internet of course.

Thanks again Kelly for using our pecans and telling your loyal readers about the Pecan Shed. Also, I can't wait to try out your recipe. Who knew squash would make a great cake...I guess anything tastes better when you add Pecan Shed pecans...at least I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment