Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wine and Dine

The Pecan Shed took Dark Chocolate Pecan Fudge and plain Chocolate Fudge to an event hosted by The Forum last night here in Wichita Falls. The event was to benefit The Forum in order to keep it up so that it can continue to be a hub of activity and a pride of Wichita Falls.

The entire evening was lovely and all the food and wine got rave reviews from those in attendance. The best compliment of all was from a wine vendor from Dallas who told me our Pecan Shed fudge was the best he had eaten since his grandmother...and he said that was the highest praise he could give me...and I have no doubts that it was true.

I want to thank Mom and Jeri for helping me with the event (especially since I was running late), I want to thank Kathy for making the fudge, and all my staff for helping me get ready for the show. I also want to thank Marsha and Sandy for asking me to be a part of the event and Carrie Spencer for answering my multitude of questions. Also a big thanks to the people who work at The Forum for helping me out while I was at the venue.

I am sure the event was a big success and will benefit The Forum greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment