Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dating an Aggie


I have many "Aggies" in my family. My Papa, Uncle Donny, Aunt Patty, and several cousins have all gone to A&M (and that is just the immediate family). Jake graduated from Tarleton State University (which is a part of the A&M system) and I went there my freshmen year (I graduated from MSU).

However, I have never noticed how hard it is to find Texas A&M "stuff" in Wichita Falls until I started dating an A&M alum (aka...fanatic). Robert not only bleeds Aggie Maroon (not to be confused with the other schools who have maroon as a color), but he also lives and dies with the football team (which is KILLING him lately...and not making my Saturday nights much fun either). He also has a lot of A&M merchandise. You name it...that boy has it.

Unfortunately, when we made plans to attend an A&M game earlier this year I was shocked to discover how hard it is to find A&M stuff in this area! I couldn't even find a tshirt (in my size...apparently most Aggies are thin...all the shirts left in Wichita Falls were 3XL)!

The good news is the Pecan Shed carries A LOT of A&M "stuff". We have totes, bags, coolers, jewelry bags, coasters, car coasters, golf balls, dominoes, stuffed bears, sock monkeys, magnets, flags, picture frames, shot glasses, travel mugs, coffee mugs, knick knacks, and even garden gnomes! Just to name a few things!!!

And due to the shortage of "A&M availability" I have plans to expand our A&M line. Keep watching for new items to come in!

With Christmas just around the corner, make sure you stop by the Pecan Shed to get all the Aggies on your list the perfect gift! Gig 'Em (while you can)!

No comments:

Post a Comment