Monday, October 17, 2011

New Hires!

My "holiday help" is starting to arrive today and throughout the rest of this week. We always hire several temporary employees to help us get through the busy holiday and pecan season. I advertise for these positions through word of mouth, the MSU part time job fair, and by the grace of God.

This year I have several great staffers coming back for our "holiday rush"...Tara, Becky M, Chase, and of course my mom (who has been trying to go part time for the past 6 years...since Presley was born). I have lots of new members that I hope will love working here! They include Alisha, Amy, Becky H, Caitlin, and Helen. (Helen was truly a gift from God. I could not find ANYONE to make our fudge for us and one day I just prayed and let go and let God...and Helen called. AMEN!)

Of course my year round staff is awesome too! Some of these girls will be completing their last pecan season with me (since they will be graduating from MSU) which is sad but I love them all...Kathy (my second mom and the one who REALLY knows what is going on around here), Joanna, Tiffany, Desiree, Kayla, and Chasa!

I hope you will all come in to see my staff and I KNOW my staff will make you feel welcomed and be able to help you in any way they can. If they don't...then you let me know!!! :) All jokes aside...email me at pecanshed@aol.com if you ever have a comment, compliment, or complaint!

No comments:

Post a Comment