Saturday, October 30, 2010

Great Customers

We are so lucky to have some really great customers. Being a small family owned business, we have many opportunities to get to know our customers...not only what kinds of pecans they like, but also a little bit about their families and their lives.

Many of our customers have lived extraordinary lives...done great things...even written best selling books. Some may have not gotten awards or honors or travel to exotic places, but the lives they live every day have made an impact on their loved ones.

Just recently some of our customers have shared with us heart breaking stories about what all they have been through recently. While it is all so sad I am amazed at each person's positive outlook on life, their faith, and their sheer determination to simply live each day to the fullest.

My life at times gets "nuts" as you can well imagine. There are days where I just struggle with even the smallest setback. However, God has a way of reminding me that I am lucky. I have a job. I have my health. I have a healthy daughter. I have friends and family who love me. I have food and clothes and a nice home. I am truly blessed. It is always nice to remember to "count your blessings."

We take pride in having great customer service at the Pecan Shed and thanks to our wonderful customers it is easy to continue that tradition. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment