Monday, October 11, 2010

The Last Free Weekend...

New Crop Pecans are coming very soon to the Pecan Shed so that means I am about to be working at least 6 days (if not 7) a week. With all this in mind I booked a Girl's Weekend with my friend Jeri and her friend Kori.

Jeri and I headed to Frisco Friday afternoon where we met up with Kori. We ate. We shopped. We talked. We had a blast. But the best thing we did was we had a spa day on Saturday at Valencia Day Spa & Therapy Center located at 7600 Stonebrook Pkwy Suite 200 in Frisco.

I promise you if I could afford it, both in time and money, I would go there once a week. We got an hour of each...massage, pedicures (with the works), and facials...and the entire package cost $200 (which was a bargain let me tell you).

All the ladies that worked on us were fabulous and Michelle Reed, the owner, was a joy. But Lek Tonarttanavin who was the massage therapist was the highlight of the day.

I have had a lot of massages. I have had them in Wichita Falls, Henrietta, Austin, Ft. Worth, Stephenville, Las Vegas, and probably a few other places I am forgetting but Lek was by far the best ever.

She did not hurt...well at least after we confirmed my pressure threshold...and she really made the whole experience pure pleasure...literally I moaned. I would offer to pay her relocation expenses if she would move to Wichita Falls but I bet Michelle would not appreciate that.

It was so nice to get away and relax before life gets NUTS...both figuratively and literally. Thanks to Kori for letting me and Jeri stay with her and her hubby and for driving us "non-city" girls all around Frisco and Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment