Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Congratulations Chad & Courtney!



Chad has been with the Pecan Shed family for many years. I personally have known him since kindergarten. We both went to a small school and we have been great friends for over 25 years...WOW we are getting old!

Chad was always the nicest guy you would ever meet. He was super popular in school...heck he is super popular in life! He is very funny, loyal, loving, giving, kind, did I mention funny, sweet, caring, smart, and oh so funny.

Chad was always the guy you wanted around at work or at play. He was the type of friend you did not call if you got thrown in jail...he was the type of friend that was right in there with you. (Of course neither Chad nor I have been in jail...it is just a figure of speech to show that he is the type of friend that will always be there for you during the good and the bad. I feel like I needed to say this because my parents read this blog...no worries guys...I have never been in jail with Chad or anyone else.)

Chad has been dating a real sweetheart, Courtney, for several years now. Courtney is a nurse at a local hospital and a saint for sticking with Chad for so long.

You see Chad is one of the best guys in the whole world but some of us doubted if he would ever settle down and get married. We all told him Courtney was a great girl and he had better not mess it up but Chad can be stubborn at times.

I am glad to say that over the Christmas holiday Chad proposed to Courtney! And the even better part is she said yes! I have not heard of a date yet...although I think Chad would do it tomorrow if Courtney was willing to hop a flight to Vegas.

Congrats you two on such a big step in life! We are all so happy for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment